In a marketplace that thrives on connectivity, consumers are driving demand for more connected products, and vehicles are no exception. The Internet of Things (IoT) has transformed the automotive industry, changing the way that people look at the driving experience. Connected vehicles offer auto manufacturers, insurance carriers, and other service providers the opportunity to expand their offering while enabling them to gather important data about performance, maintenance, and driving behavior.
TRANSFORM YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DRIVERS
Connected vehicles improve the relationships between drivers and auto-manufacturers by helping automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Continuously improve vehicles through insights gained from connected car performance, maintenance needs, and driver behavior.
- Safely and effectively extend internet-enabled services such as navigation and entertainment to customers while on the road.
- Improve cost-efficiency for the consumer through vehicle health monitoring and insurance telematics.
ADD MORE VALUE TO YOUR OFFERING
Auto manufacturers, insurance carriers, and service providers can use vehicle telematics to deliver more value-added services such as
- Navigation services, including real-time traffic information.
- Automatic crash notifications and emergency roadside assistance.
- Usage-based insurance premiums.
- Remote vehicle diagnostics and condition-based maintenance.
- Infotainment services like music streaming or voice communications.
DRIVE NEW REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH HIGH-VALUE SERVICES
Titan can help you get your connected car solutions to market faster by enabling scalable, reliable, and secure connected mobility solutions.